The Liebster Award is an online award by bloggers for bloggers to help bring attention to new and upcoming bloggers, typically those with 200 followers or less – but any favorite blog you love will do!
Here’s how it works:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award
4. You must create 10 questions for your nominees.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify the nominees.
Questions from BodyRebooted:
- Who inspires you and why? My Daughter inspires me the most. She’s a little firecracker, and she (for now) thinks the world revolves around me. I want to live up to her impression of me, and stay fit enough to be the kind of mother she deserves.
- What song gets you pumped up to workout? Oh, shudder. I guess I should answer this honestly. I listen to crappy pop music when I workout. My running playlist right now is: Stronger – Kanye West, Can’t Hold Us – Macklemore, Super Bass – Nicki Minaj, Kids’ – MGMT, Sail – AWOL Nation, Shake It – Metro Station, Beauty and Beat – Justin Bieber, and We Can’t Stop – Miley Cyrus. All pretty awful, but my pace definitely improves!
- What is on your bucket list? I just cleared a few items off the ol’ bucket list. I’d ultimately like to get to the point of running an ultra marathon or a full triathlon. Non-exercise, I want visit Hawaii (maybe for the Triathlon??).
- What are your goals for 2014? Same as they were in 2013, Forearm Balance and Scorpion.
- What is your favorite quote? It varies. Right now it’s, “Never look Back. Never Give Up.” But a steadfast favorite is always, “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” And of course, “It Ain’t Your Mama’s Yoga”!
- Name one thing that you can not do without. My daughter.
- Share something we don’t already know about you. I am probably the biggest fan of the Adam Carolla Podcast. DDP being on the Adam Carolla podcast about killed me with things-I-love overload!
- Name one thing you really love about yourself. I’m smart.
- If you were famous, what would you be famous for? Some sort of scandal probably.
- If you could talk to your past self what would you say? You have all the wrong priorities and you’re going about everything all wrong. But it’s okay. All the mistakes you’re making are somehow going to lead you to a pretty awesome life.
- Alaskan Adventure with DDP Yoga
- Star Shaped
- From a Sometimes Writer
- Moonlight Serenade
- Everyday Musing of an Ordinary Girl
- Own Your Life
- Sexton’s Sojourn
- Michelle Getting Healthy
- My Next 50 Years
- Transforming my Life
My 10 Questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favourite hobby?
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
4. What one thing do you want to accomplish in your lifetime?
5. What is your proudest accomplishment?
6. Who inspires you?
7. What is your biggest regret?
8. What book do you think anyone and everyone should read?
9. What’s the very best thing about you?
10. Tell us one thing we never knew about you.
Big thanks to BodyRebooted for the nomination, and to all the great bloggers!