I have done some reading on cleansing and migraine prevention recently, and in addition to my large glass of water, I now have a cup of cleansing green tea every single morning.
It’s not really a recipe per se. To make it, I steep a bag of organic green tea together with half a lemon sliced and a tapping of cayenne pepper (enough to offer some cleansing power, but not enough that anyone would taste cayenne pepper). I leave the teabag and lemon slices as I drink it.
- Time for a Cuppa ~ Britain’s Tea Break Tradition (cassiefairy.com)
- A cuppa for the heart (thehindu.com)
- Scientists determine how to make the perfect cuppa (harveywatersofteners.co.uk)
- The Benefits of Drinking Green Tea (happyholistichealth.wordpress.com)
- Nature’s Cuppa (justshopfairtrade.wordpress.com)
- The debate goes on: tea expert favours soft water for a cuppa (harveywatersofteners.co.uk)