I don’t like them apples at all.
Here’s a jarring example of why it’s important to buy organic, especially those “Dirty Dozen” produce items.
If this is the amount of pesticide they feel comfortable using in orchards you can walk into, imagine how much was dumped on the ones you get in the store. Remember, the ones in the store are cleaned off, so they look pesticide-free when you buy them. But as apples top the list of produce loaded with chemicals, they obviously absorbed all those poisons before they were harvested and cleaned.
Know what you eat!
- Foods with The Most Pesticides (socyberty.com)
- The Dirty Dozen Plus™ and the Clean Fifteen™ (edensdaughter.wordpress.com)
- What’s Stress Got To Do With It? Part Three: Environmentally (getmotivatedandinspired.wordpress.com)
- Could pesticides cause ADHD? New research on food and kids’ health | Babble (babble.com)
- Baby Growth and Development | Products (plumorganics.com)
- Consumers urged to buy fruits and vegetables with least amount of pesticide residue (boomersurvive-thriveguide.typepad.com)